Uncover our range of Kids products at Discount Art & Craft Warehouse. Find an extensive array of products including Kids Activity Kits, Kids Craft, Kids Drawing, and Kids Painting.
We believe that art should be accessible and available to everyone within every budget. Whether you are a professional or a beginner, we aim to provide you with exactly what you need! We stock a wide range of Kids products from the biggest art brands around including Derwent, Reeves, Winsor & Newton, Faber-Castell, Art Spectrum, Copic, Matisse and many more.
About Art & Craft Supplies for Kids
As parents, we want to encourage our kids to be creative and explore their interests. But with so many different types of art and craft supplies out there, it can be hard to know where to start.
Here are some basic art and craft supplies that every kid should have:
Markers: Markers are a must for any budding artist. They come in all different colours and can be used to create all sorts of different effects.
Paper: Paper is another essential for any artist. It can be used for drawing, painting, or even sculpture.
Scissors: Scissors are a great way to help kids create new shapes and designs.
Glue: Glue is perfect for sticking paper together or for creating 3D art.
Paint: Paint is a great way to add colour and life to any project.
These are just a few of the many art and craft supplies that kids can use to express their creativity. So get out there and start exploring! Who knows what masterpieces your kids will create?
What do arts and crafts do for children?
Arts and crafts can help children in a number of ways. It can encourage them to be creative, explore their interests, and learn new skills. Additionally, arts and crafts can also be a great way for kids to bond with their friends or family members.
What are some tips for kids in arts & crafts?
For kids, art and craft supplies are a great way to get creative. They can create their own art projects, or work with their parents to create something special. When you have the right tools and supplies, you can help your kid learn important skills like eye-hand coordination and problem-solving skills.
Here are some tips for getting the most out of your art and craft supplies:
1. Don't limit yourself to one type of material—you can use watercolour paper, oil pastels, crayons and markers, and even glue sticks!
2. Be sure that every item in your box has some sort of container—this will help keep everything organised as well as prevent spills!
3. Make sure that all materials are clean before using them—if they aren't cleaned properly they won't work properly either!
What are the best art & craft ideas for kids?
Looking for a great art & craft activity? We've got you covered.
The best art & craft ideas for kids are the ones that will let them express themselves, be creative, and have fun while they're doing it. Here's the list of our favourite activities:
1) Make an origami box or an animal shape with paper. Kids can use different shapes of paper to create their own unique animal or box, then use them as gifts to give to friends or family members. The artistic possibilities are endless!
2) Play with Play-Doh or clay, like these adorable panda bear cookies! The possibilities are endless with this one!
3) Paint & Draw! The possibilities are endless - draw cute animals, parents’ faces, or something completely imagined from scratch! Be prepared for a big mess.
Whether you want to make an awesome lamp out of recycled materials or learn how to draw your favourite characters, we've got plenty of ideas for you—and they're all super easy!