Uncover our range of Craft products at Discount Art & Craft Warehouse. Find an extensive array of products including Adhesives, Balsa Wood, Clay, Cutting, Fabric Dyes & Markers, Finishing Touches, Glue Guns, Kids Craft, Plaster, Printmaking, Resin, Ribbons, Scale Models, Wax, Wire & Mesh, , Digital Paper & Pads, Watercolour Paper & Pads, and Drawing Paper & Pads.
We believe that art should be accessible and available to everyone within every budget. Whether you are a professional or a beginner, we aim to provide you with exactly what you need! We stock a wide range of Craft products from the biggest art brands around including Derwent, Reeves, Winsor & Newton, Faber-Castell, Art Spectrum, Copic, Matisse and many more.
Craft is a great way to let your creative energy flow. Some awesome crafts to do at home are available on our website and include: fabric dyes and markers, clay, kids craft, scale models, printmaking and so much. Check out our range today!
- hot glue gun - scissors/knife - cutting mat - ruler - paint and paint brushes - paper - ribbon - embellishments - colouring tools - storage
All of these must-haves are available at Discount Art n Craft Warehouse.
What are craft supplies?
Craft supplies are materials used by crafters to create art and craft projects. There is a wide range of craft supplies available on the market, ranging from basic items like scissors and glue to more specialised supplies like fabric dye and stencils. With so many options available, it can be hard to know where to start when it comes to purchasing craft supplies.
If you're looking for ideas on what to make with your craft supplies, there are a number of great resources available online and in craft stores. There are also a number of magazines devoted to crafting, which can give you some great ideas.
With the right supplies on hand, you'll be able to create a wide variety of amazing projects. So, get started today and see what you can create!
What are the benefits of craft supplies?
There are a number of benefits that come with using craft supplies. First and foremost, craft supplies can help you save money on your crafting projects. By purchasing craft supplies in bulk, you'll be able to get a discount on the overall cost of your project. In addition, craft supplies can also help you save time. With the right supplies on hand, you'll be able to complete your project faster and with less hassle.
What are the different types of craft supplies?
There is a wide range of craft supplies available on the market. The most common type of craft supply is paper. Paper can be used for a variety of projects, including scrapbooking, card making, and origami. In addition to paper, there are also a number of other craft supplies that can be used for your project, including fabric, ribbon, buttons, and beads.
What are some tips for using craft supplies?
Here are a few tips for using craft supplies:
1. Shop around to find the best deals on craft supplies. There are a number of online and offline resources that can help you find great deals on craft supplies.
2. Get organised. Before you start any project, take some time to organise your craft supplies. This will make it easier to find what you need and will help you avoid wasting materials.
3. Follow the instructions. When using any type of craft supply, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully. This will help you avoid accidents and will ensure that your projects turn out as intended.
4. Be creative. Don't be afraid to experiment with different craft supplies and techniques. This is a great way to find new ways to use your supplies and come up with unique projects.
5. Have fun. Remember, crafting is supposed to be enjoyable! If you're not having fun, then it's probably time to take a break or try something new.
You can buy our products online with Paypal or any major credit card including Mastercard, Amex and Visa, and we can deliver your items anywhere in the country by Australia Post, Star Track Express or eParcel, with a choice of standard, express or bulk shipping.