Derwent Lightfast Wooden Box Set 100
Derwent Lightfast Wooden Box contains 100 superior, 100% lightfast pencils – won’t fade for up to 100 years!
• 100% lightfast, all colours are superior quality and comply with ASTM D6901 and Blue Wool Scale ISO 105
• Revolutionary oil-based core creates a buttery, velvety texture allowing colours to mix and blend
• Rich, vibrant colours that deliver a rapid and opaque laydown
• Colours can be mixed on the page to create a paint-like effect
• Strong point for detailed drawing and layering techniques
• Set contains 100 Lightfast pencils in a wooden box
• Colour Palette: Sun Yellow, Scarlet, Salmon, Violet, Mid Ultramarine, Mallard Green, Brown Ochre, Yellow Ochre, Sandstone, Natural Brown, Black, White, Champagne, Heather, Blue Violet, Dark Turquoise, Racing Green, Seaweed, Wheat, Venetian Red, Ruby Earth, Chocolate, Van Dyke Brown, Mist, Pale Peach, Oyster, Nightshade, Arctic, Spruce Green, Forest, Olive Earth, Sienna, Sepia (Red), Warm Grey, Cloud Grey, Midnight Black, Derwent Red, Mars Violet, Denim, Ocean Blue (Dark), Light Aqua, Grass Green, Light Bronze, Mars Orange, Fossil Grey, Moonstone, Platinum, Mars Black, Banana, Mustard, Amber Gold, Flame, Strawberry, Cherry Red, Merlot, Dusky Pink, Deep Rose, Purple, Wild Lavender, Deep Blue, Sapphire, Mid Blue (70%), Midnight Blue, Dark Indigo, Turquoise Green, Vivid Green, Pine, Grass Green (70%), Foliage, Persian Orange, Burnt Sienna, Granite, Yellow, Gold, Golden Sun, Apricot, Dark Honey, Dark Orange, Autumn Red, Chestnut, Cinnamon, Magenta, Bordeaux, Mid Blue, Midnight Blue (70%), Dark Cyan, Ocean Blue, Pacific Blue, Peridot (Blue), Basil, Peridot (Yellow), Green Earth, Mountain Green, Ivy, Lichen Green, Warm Earth, Autumn Brown, Raisin, Taupe and Cool Grey
You might like these
Derwent Drawing Pencil Tins
Derwent Drawing Pencils take you right back to nature. The colours are rich and earthy and soft in texture, making them great for building up dense fur or feathers. Create a smooth velvety lay down and bring portraits, wildlife drawings and dreamy, evocative landscapes to life with beautiful sepia tones and a soft finish. Try them out using our guide to painting landscapes.
Derwent Drawing Pencils feature and extra wide 5mm colour strip and a round 8mm body. They are easy-to-grip, expertly crafted and precise. The Drawing range is available in 24 subtle shades. With Derwent Drawing Pencils you can enjoy:
- sepia tones ideal for drawing nature studies
- soft neutral greys, greens, blues and creams
- a soft, velvety finish
- drawing at its most natural
First introduced in 1986 in a limited selection of six earthy colours, the Drawing range has been extended by popular demand. It features a distinctive light mahogany stained barrel with colour coded end dip and angled gold band. Its unique, waxy consistency makes colour easy to apply.
Derwent Watercolour Pencils Assorted Wooden Box 72
The full range of Derwent Watercolour pencils in a wooden box. Great gift idea or addition to your workspace or studio. Highly pigmented pencils, can be used dry or wet, by adding water for watercolour effects. Not permanent when dry and can be reactivated.
Derwent Pastel Pencil Sets
These wood-cased Derwent Pastel Pencil Sets allow you to enjoy all the beauty of working with pastels while keeping your hands responsibly clean.
Offering a soft, powdery and velvet-smooth finish, Derwent Pastel Pencil Sets are ideal for colour mixing and blending.
Theses pastel colour pencils are perfect for colouring in and drawing.