Derwent Coloursoft & Metallic Pencil Wooden Box
Derwent Coloursoft & Metallic Pencil Wooden Box allows artists to blend soft colours with metallics for dazzling results on light and dark paper.
• Coloursoft pencils have a velvety core that blends easily for quick and easy laydown
• Colours can be mixed and blended to create an infinite spectrum of rich vibrant colours.
• Lightfast tested and acid free
• Metallic pencils are non-soluble, shimmering high metallic colours designed to create maximum effect
• Smooth laydown glides across paper with minimal dusting
• When used together, the Coloursoft and Metallic pencils create a dazzling combination of rich colours with metallic highlights on light and dark paper
• Ideal for both fine art and craft projects
• Presented in a compact, functional maple box which lays flat for easy selection of pencils
• Contains 12 Coloursoft Pencils: White, Deep Cadmium, Dark Terracotta, Rose, Pink Lavender, Deep Fuchsia, Royal Purple, Electric Blue, Mint, Green, Dark Brown and Lincoln Green.
• Contains 12 Metallic Pencils: Silver, Graphite, Copper, Gold, Silver Mint, Green, Blue, Ice Blue, Purple, Pink, Red and Rose Gold.
You might like these
Derwent Limited Edition 120 Coloured Pencil Collection
Delve into the world of colouring with this limited-edition selection of Derwent coloured pencils. Presented in a beautiful maple wooden box, this impressive assortment boasts a choice of 120 professional quality Derwent fine art pencils. This set includes the latest innovation in the Derwent range, the Lightfast collection, and many of Derwent’s other coloured pencils ranges including Procolour, Drawing, Artists, Studio, Coloursoft and Metallic. Everything for both fine detail work and bold and expressive projects. A beautiful lifetime gift for any artist.
• Lightfast Pencils x 24 - 100% Lightfast Oil-based Coloured Pencils
• Procolour Pencils x 24 - Strong, smooth, clean coloured pencils
• Coloursoft Pencils x 24 - vibrant and blendable for swift colour build-up
• Drawing Pencils x 12 - earthy tones for lasting colour
• Artists Pencils x 12 - firm point, extensive colour range
• Studio Pencils x 12 - enhanced control for detailed colour work
• Metallic Pencils x 10 - iridescent metallic colours ideal for mixed media work
• Blender x 1
• Burnisher x 1
Derwent Coloursoft Pencil Tins
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils are renowned for their soft velvety strip, rich vibrant colours and quality craftsmanship. Featuring a round 8mm diameter barrel and a 4mm wide strip, they come in 72 striking colours and are the king of pencils’ softest colour range.
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils are specially chosen for their richness and versatility. They are ideal for a quick application of bold colour, allowing you to build up colour quickly and effectively. They are available for purchase singularly or in packs. Purchase in a tin case or a beautifully crafted wooden box to protect your special investment.
- Rich, vibrant colour
- Builds colour quickly and effectively
- Lightfast tested and acid-free
- Easy to grip for a range of drawing styles
- Good for blending and mixing colour
If you’re an illustrator, cartoonist, graphic designer, contemporary landscape artist or you enjoy still-life drawings, you’ll love Derwent Coloursoft Pencils. Great for students, amateurs, professional and hobby artists they are made with the latest technology which measures the lightfast levels of every pencil. Try them out with our step-by-step guide to drawing comics.
Derwent Inktense Pencil Tin Sets
Derwent Inktense Pencils are Derwent’s best watercolour pencil. Use them dry for great effects or mix them with water and WOW! - the colour turns into vibrant and brilliant ink. Once dry the colour becomes permanent and you can work over the top of it. This makes Derwent Inktense Pencils ideal for layering, free marking and use on silk, cotton, canvas and paper.
The Inktense Pencil Tin Set range is perfect for illustrators, flower artists and fashion designers and can be used for watercolour, decorating fabric or colouring in. Try them out using our guide to mastering watercolour. Once colours are washed out they dry quickly, meaning very little bleed occurs. Colour can be positioned next to each other with confidence that there will be little or no bleed into each other. The first of its kind, Derwent Inktense Pencils are unique to the market and a must for any artist.
Inktense Pencil Tin Sets are available in different sizes and feature colours like Apple Green, Sea Blue, Fuschia, Deep Indigo, Baked Earth, Bark and Ink Black. For best effect, combine with a Derwent Spritzer Vaporisateur which will create a new dimension to your water-based work. Spray water directly over the colour pigment of your Inktense pencils and spray colour straight onto your image.
Derwent Limited Edition 120 Water-soluble Pencil Collection
Immerse yourself in the beauty of watercolour with this limited-edition selection of Derwent water-soluble pencils. Presented in a beautiful maple wooden box, this impressive assortment boasts a choice of 120 professional quality Derwent fine art pencils. Combine with water to unlock explosions of vibrancy, or subtle and interesting colour flows with this expertly selected range. This set includes the popular Inktense pencils and many of Derwent’s other water-soluble pencils ranges. Everything for both fine detail work and bold and expressive projects. A beautiful lifetime gift for any artist.
• Inktense Pencils x 48 - vibrant and versatile colour, just add water
• Watercolour Pencils x 40 - softness and subtlety with watercolour flexibility
• Graphitint Pencils x 24 - elegant, coloured graphite, just add water
• Graphitone x 4: 6B, 4B, 2B, 8B - versatile sketching tool, quick coverage
• Water-soluble Sketching Pencils x 4: 4B, HB, 8B -delicate graphite washes, easy to blend and layer
• Graphic Pencil x 2: 2B - strong and smooth to the core