Customers are entitled to a refund when the art/craft product:
- Has a fault that the customer did not know about at the time of purchase
- Does not do the job that the customer was led to believe it would do
- Does not match the sample or description the customer was shown
Customers may negotiate with staff so an appropriate solution is found such as repair, replacement or refund.
Customers are not entitled to a refund or exchange:
- When they changed their mind about a product. This includes when a customer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
- If they knew, or should have known about a fault when the goods were bought, for example as seconds.
- If they are unable to prove from whom and when the item was purchased.
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original Tax Receipt/Invoice
- Bank statement showing transaction total and date of purchase
If you would like to request a refund, please contact us: email@example.com